Posted on: 2019-10-25
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Architecture & Design
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 2993087
- Leading MNC Architecture firm – Hong Kong based
- Conceptual/ Design development focus
- Opportunity to work on large scale projects
Our client is a leading global architecture firm with many well recognizable projects across different sectors. They are one of the largest architecture firm in Hong Kong.
The company believes in the importance of communication, hence they have a flat structure in the organization. They value work life balance as it helps significantly increase productivity and harmony in the work place.
We are currently looking for creative interior designers with workplace experience to help with conceptual design/ design development.
– Involve in all phases of design including conceptual design, design development, schematic, coordination, project administration and more
– Opportunity to engage in the full scope of interior design
– Opportunity to work on large scale signature projects in the region
If interested, you should display the following : –
– 2+ years of working experience in interior/ architectural design, preferably with experience in workplace projects in the region
– Strong design portfolio
– Proficient in AutoCAD, Microsoft Office
– Fluent in English
– Up for challenges, willing to learn and can work under pressure
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV to Joey-Anna Leung by using the “Apply Now” button below or call +852 3796 2621 for further information.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/aurexgroup/