Posted on: 2021-06-08
Industries: Natural Resources & Commodities
Sector: Technical & Operational
Job reference: 3280489
- Multiple long term opportunities based in Dickinson and Minot, ND
- Regular Monday-Friday shifts with occasional over time/ on call
- Must be local
AxG Contracting is working with a large Upstream Oil & Gas Service provider for multiple long term Contract needs in the Bakken region. Warehouse Associate must be local to Dickinson.
Positions available for:
- Warehouse Associate
- Equipment Technician
- Cable Technician
- Perform unpacking, inspecting, labelling, receiving, storing, picking, packing, issuing, disposing of, and cycle counting of warehouse goods.
- Accept supplier deliveries, checking items received are in suitable condition and match the packing list or purchase order; report discrepancies.
- Ensure outgoing inventory items are suitably packed and issued with correct and complete documentation.
- Optimize warehouse bin locations to improve efficiency and safety.
- Maintain a high level of housekeeping within the warehouse and in shipping and receiving areas.
- Perform inventory cycle counting and support periodic physical counts.
- As directed by supervisor, perform tasks associated with Kitting and Kanban point-of-use replenishment and other materials management initiatives.
- Investigate and resolve local inventory and warehouse issues as requested by supervisor.
- Ensure compliance with established polices, procedures and standards.
- Operate a forklift or other materials handling equipment on completion of training and certification.
- Must be local to Dickinson, ND or able to commute on a regular basis
- Minimum education: High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 2+ years of relevant Oil & Gas or Industrial Warehouse, Logistics or Storekeeping Experience
- Must have unrestricted right to work in the United States
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screenings including but not limited to: federal, state and municipal criminal history search, motor vehicle history check, urinalysis and hair follicle drug screen
- This position may be required to complete a functional test quantifying the physical requirements for the essential functions of the position.
- Employee must be physically able to perform all essential job functions required in this position, with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds.
- Must be able to perform, as needed, to include, but not limited to, climbing ladders and/or stairs, working on equipment, lifting, swinging hammers, and working in the elements.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor – priority referral of Protected Veterans requested. An Equal Opportunity Employer – Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran, or other characteristics protected by law.