https://aurexgroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Aurex_RGB.png 0 0 https://aurexgroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Aurex_RGB.png 2021-05-09 22:04:082021-05-09 22:04:08VP, Construction
Posted on: 2021-04-24
Posted on: 2021-04-24
Industries: Infrastructure & Energy
Sector: Technical & Operational
Job reference: 3257941
- Oversee P&L of Construction Division
- Build internal team, manage technical contract structuring
- Remote role or based in Austin, TX office
- Manage company-wide construction activities in an efficient and cost effective manner.
- Manage and support the project management and construction management staff across our portfolio of projects.
- In conjunction with procurement, develop the cost reduction road map for energy storage.
- Demonstrate understanding of key business initiatives and an ability to originate and execute projects suited to those objectives.
- Develop and disseminate the necessary tools to the company to enhance efficiency of operations and project management.
- Support the business development team through construction procurement activities and contract negotiations.
- Demonstrated understanding of business risks, including technical contract structuring to mitigate risk and provide competitive advantage.
- Incorporate feedback from construction teams into future design.
- Incorporate feedback from the field into future designs.
- Ability to challenge, motivate and influence teams without direct supervision.
- Drive change management efforts to promote adoption of new processes, and industry best practices and solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Project Management, Engineering, Business, Construction Management or related technical discipline required. Advanced degree in Project Management, Engineering, Construction, or Business preferred
- Minimum of 7+ years of EPC experience within the renewable energy sector, including 3+ years of direct experience with energy storage projects.
- Deep technical knowledge of HV substations, power plant systems and equipment.
- Basic knowledge of commercial project issues and project financial analysis.
- Proven experience in execution and delivery of construction projects.
- Experience managing and leading multiple projects of various sizes.
- Experience managing and leading cross disciplined teams, utilizing strong people management skills, demonstrated leadership capability, and ability to inspire and motivate staff.