Posted on: 2020-06-23
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Investment & Asset Management
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3140658
- Reputable platform that has recently acquired new capital
- Active investment pipeline across tier 1 cities in China
- Based in Shanghai working directly with the senior management
The Vice President of Investment will partner with the Managing Director to lead the whole spectrum of deal execution across Tier 1 cities in Greater China covering industrial and logistic assets. Responsibilities include:
- Reporting into the Managing Director, you will be responsible for a viable property / land acquisition strategy that meets the needs of the business.
- You will be responsible for sourcing, acquiring, achieving planning consent for sites and structuring deals in tier 1 cities. You will need to have a proven expertise in development including site finding, developing concepts, assessment of planning and building permit prospects, negotiation with various counterparts and feasibility studies.
- You must also be able to cultivate new partnerships with local and foreign service providers, state owned logistics and transportation investment companies to collaborate in managing new assets and assisting my client to expand their portfolio.
To be considered for this position, you must be able demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Degree in Economics, Real Estate, Business, Strategy or Finance related discipline
- Overall 8+ years of experience with 5+ years of relevant experience in China Real Estate with a leading investment manager. A history of successful execution in China is highly important for this role.
- Existing network of owners/operators of real estate and government departments
- Mature, strategic thinker and good communicator
- Excellent writing and speaking skills in English and Mandarin
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV to Amy Chow by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa