Posted on: 2021-08-23
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Investment & Asset Management
Location: Australia & New Zealand
Job reference: 3300792
- Up to $150K ++
- 12 month fixed term contract
- Fast paced, dynamic team
Our client is an Australian business that invests and operates a portfolio that consists of a diverse range of assets across utilities, infrastructure and real estate. They have in excess of $16 billion in AUM and are currently seeking a fixed term contract Transaction Analyst to join their Sydney team.
The role will be pivotal in assisting our client achieve key commercial outcomes across its multi-billion-dollar property portfolio. Up to $150K++
Reporting to the Head of Property Transactions the Property Transaction Analyst is responsible for:
- Undertake complex financial modelling to support property acquisitions & disposals
- Identify underperforming property assets and develop asset performance measures;
- Develop property divestment, leasing and acquisition strategy documents for presentation at ELT and IC
- Coordinate internal stakeholders including asset planning, asset management, commercial finance and operations in order to facilitate transactions and strategy implementation;
- Coordinate and manage the appointment of specialist property transaction consultants including agents, valuers, quantity surveyors and legal to develop transaction strategy;
- Conduct detailed financial analyse and construct associated capital transaction financial models to support business case development and investment/divestment recommendations;
- Identify and coordinate the development of future lease, disposal and asset management strategies, policies and systems, identifying and recommending process improvements;
- Contribute to broader business transformation initiatives through the identification for areas of improvement for systems and processes; and
- Contribute to the property portfolio rationalisation project through requirements and data analysis and stakeholder engagement.
- Strong background in property capital transactions, asset management or other relevant experience;
- Experience in the analysis and management of high value property assets/portfolios;
- Competent and experienced in financial modelling and analysis for capital transactions;
- Strong understanding of valuation principles and identification of ‘highest and best use’ asset decisions;
- Bachelor’s degree qualified in finance, real estate or other relevant degree;
- Advanced stakeholder engagement and communication skills with experience in business case development including presentation to executives/investors;
- Broad knowledge of industrial, office, residential and retail sectors in the Australian market, including market trends and conditions;
- Strong analytical and numerical skills including excel modelling skills are required for this role; and
- Ability to work in a complex and dynamic team environments.
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV to Elizabeth Duncan by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa