Posted on: 2021-06-10
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Corporate Functions
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3281845
- APAC Coverage
- Excellent leadership role
- Well established fund services firm
Our client, well established fund services provider is looking for a SVP, Real Estate.
- Responsible for managing the client relationships of major institutional fund managers
- Provide leadership to the Asia Pacific Operations Team for the Real Assets line of business
- Assist in developing the growth strategy of the Asia Pacific Real Assets platform
- Participate and also lead client pitches and marketing presentations as required
- Participate in industry conferences and meetings and provide thought leadership
- Ensure services are delivered in accordance with KPIs and service level agreements.
- Assist with the development of on-boarding and transition plans for new client integration.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance or related discipline with 15+ years of fund accounting experience with at least 8 in operations and real estate investment accounting. (CPA, MBA or advanced degree preferred).
- Strong knowledge of real estate fund structures, fund types, and asset operations, familiarity with investment accounting rules and standards, and a keen understanding of applicable tax reporting and regulatory requirements within Asia Pacific
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV to Mabelene Ang by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa
EA 18S9493 | R1544508