Posted on: 2019-12-02
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Corporate Functions
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3013950
- High performing, global consulting business
- Report to the Chief Executive Officer
- Key position in global leadership team
Aurex Group (formerly Capstone Recruitment) is working with an established and expanding global organisation in need an adaptable and motivated individual to support the CEO as Strategic Planning Manager. As a strategist, consultant, and implementer, the successful candidate will ensure streamlined activities within the organization are based on the priorities of the CEO.
The Strategic Planning Manager is generally positioned as the CEO’s “right hand team member” acting as the communication arm for their leaders with other executives in the organization. This incumbent will also serve as a strategic advisor and counsel to leaders.
As Strategic Planning Manager, based in Shanghai, the primary duties will be the following:
- Align processes, resources-planning and department goals with overall business strategy
- Support the CEO’s time allocation between international executives, team members, clients and suppliers
- Support rapid decision making through the use of online reporting and analytical tools which integrate with IT platforms
- Act as the facilitator for the CEO. This means being able to communicate wants, needs, concerns, ideas from employee to leader in an effective and efficient way.
- Align processes, resources-planning and department goals with overall strategy
- Support the Strategic Planning Process (SPP) by analyzing market trends, competition and technology trends as related to the Long-Range Plan (LRP)Assess inquiries directed to the CEO, determine the proper course of action and delegate to the appropriate individual to manage
- Monitoring information flow: Sometimes acting as a gatekeeper, ensuring a CEO’s involvement in a project or decision-making process at the right moment
This is a unique role, within a highly productive and effective business. The person for the role will be someone who is always looking for positive outcomes and solutions in a constantly changing environment. The right candidate should demonstrate:
- A BS/BA degree from accredited college / university
- An MBA and International experience is a plus
- Project management experience in a consulting, market research or services-based business
- Strong inter team member skills and experience in working with and managing interdisciplinary teams of colleagues and external parties
- Skilled in multitasking and concurrently managing multiple projects
- Bi-lingual is preferred (Mandarin / English)
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Organizational and leadership skills
- Flexibility to travel and openness to work with other nationalities
- Ability to work independently, under pressure and amidst uncertainty
If you’d like to learn more about this role, please send your CV in English to Ben Watt by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa