Posted on: 2021-09-01
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Facility & Property Management
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3319422
- Fortune 500
- Industrial Engineering (Logistics Engineering/ Automation)
- Guangdong Province
Reporting directly to the Sr Manager of Engineering Department, the responsibilities of the role include the following but not limited to:-
- Drive industrial engineering strategies and plans across the organisation’s end to end supply chain (covering logistics and distribution centres) to achieve and deliver cost effective solutions and overall improvement through industrial engineering/ LEAN / CI methodologies.
- Lead re-engineering of the DC layout where required, involved in CAPEX investments for long term returns.
- Review and introduce new / improved automation technology and solutions where applicable.
The candidate should possess the following:
- Minimum Degree in Engineering or related field.
- At least 7-9 years of industrial engineering experience within industrial manufacturing or supply chain/warehouse/ logistics automation environment with DC coverage.
- Strong business acumen with sound technical / operations skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well with people at all levels of the business.
- The role is based in Guangdong, China.
The successful candidate should be looking at the following:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Multinational exposure
- Great benefits and long term career progression
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV to Vivien Lee by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa