Posted on: 2020-06-30
Industries: Natural Resources & Commodities
Sector: Renewable Energy
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3143305
- To be contacted by a recruiter, submit your CV via the link below.
- If you have a deal sheet, please attach it in the section for “cover letter”
- We look forward to having a constructive discussion with you.
Our client is a European renewable energy developer with expertise in solar and wind energy. This company has a global presence and strong commitment to Asia. Since beginning operations over 10 years ago, they have grown their portfolio to nearly 10GW of renewable capacity globally.
Develop utility scale and/or C&I solar power generation projects in South Korea. Identify clients, prepare proposals, negotiate PPAs, and manage client relationships
- Source, acquire land and projects under development
- Develop relationships and JV with local developers, EPC companies, local and multinational corporations, government entities, or other potential clients sourcing pipeline of projects.
- Keep abreast of tender opportunities and prepare tenders accordingly
- Manage stakeholders – Prepare and deliver progress reports, proposals, documentations and presentations.
- Negotiate EPC contracts, rooftop leases, and PPA contracts
- Make financial models, conduct due diligence, and propose projects to the investment committee
- Prepare investment documentation
- Lead project development during the development and permitting stage of Solar PV projects until projects become Ready to Build.
- Work closely with Engineering and Project Management team to manage development process and transition from development through execution
- Proven track record with 3+ years solar power development experience in South Korea
- Ability to manage multiple, desynchronized projects
- Strong communication skills
- Position will be based in Vietnam
- Maintain a high standard of integrity
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV and deal sheet to Amy Marietta EA 18S9493 | R1878463 by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa