Posted on: 2019-11-08
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Investment & Asset Management
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3028446
- Singapore SE Asia Capital Markets Head
- Global investor client base
- previous brokerage experience essential
- Handle domestic property acquisitions transaction across different asset classes including hotels, offices, residential, industrial, logistics and mixed-use.
- Handle acquisition negotiations.
- Foster collaboration across the firm’s global brokerage network.
- Manage relations between buying and selling stakeholders.
- Consult on the attainment of land planning rights.
- Liaise with top business media outlets to build brand and profile of the platform.
- Coordinate with regulatory bodies on financial conducts.
- Produce and present investment and hedging strategies to clients/prospects and prepared recommendations on forex risk management.
- Carry out asset monitoring and regional volatility analysis.
- Prepared internal and external reports
- University degree holder in Real Estate or Finance or Investment or related disciple
- 10+ Years of relevant, leadership experience with a focus on Singapore & SE Asia real estate transaction
- Experienced in working in brokerage platform or real estate agency
- Strong track record of successful acquisition transaction
- Outstanding communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Candidates who are currently living abroad and seeking to repatriate are also welcomed.
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV in English to Chris Kiernan by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa
EA 18S9493 | R1221154