Posted on: 2019-11-15
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Development & Project Management
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: IL68646
- Full involvement of construction site activities
- Major HK residential projects
- International property developer
Our client has an established presence in Hong Kong and they are a respected property developer . Well known for their residential work and international presence, they are a rapidly developing business. With projects across Hong Kong as well as different parts of South East Asia, they will provide security and opportunity for your career.
Our client is currently seeking Site Agent to oversee large scale new build projects in Hong Kong. This is a site based role and will involve a combination of managing, coordinating and supervising duties.
Reporting to the Construction Manager, your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Liaising with stakeholders internally and external consultant/contractors, you will be there to ensure procedures and process are in lieu with relevant standards and regulations
- Ensuring safety, quality of the work and materials available for the project
- Management and planning the workflow, schedule, resources for assigned project
To be considered for this position, you must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Degree or Diploma in related Construction/Civil Engineering field
- At least 10 years’ experience in site environment with strong new build project portfolio
- Solid project portfolio relating to HK market is essential
- Excellent organisation skills and good time management
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV in English to Iris Luo by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa