Posted on: 2021-02-03
Industries: Natural Resources & Commodities
Sector: Commodities Trading
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3172581A
- Formulating trading strategies
- Contributing to crude book P&L
- Speculative position taking on physical crude and derivatives
- Daily trading, buying and selling to third parties, maximizing profit margin.
- Developing new deals on import and export business via suppliers and receivers
- Maintaining customer relationships
- Liaising with head office / other branches for the booking of new deals and developing new business strategies
- Taking short & long positions
- Managing risk exposure and market volatility.
- Supervising operators and problem solve as and when required
- Mentoring junior hires on day-to-day operations and best practices.
- Minimum 8 years of experience either on international commercial business interfacing with refineries and downstream customers and counterparties
- Good knowledge of international trade flows and trading instruments
- Preferably knowledge of storage, terminals, logistics, finance, accounting and risk management
- Adaptable and thrive under pressure
- Fluent in both English and Mandarin in both oral and written
- Ability to deliver own PnL while contributing to the global book
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa
EA 18S9493 | R1216422