Posted on: 2021-04-21
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Development & Project Management
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3256510
- Based in Shenzhen, China
- Worldwide industrial and consumer electronic market
- Look after portfolio across Greater China region
Employing more than 20,000 employees worldwide with strong brand presence within both the industrial and consumer electronic market, our client is further strengthening their foot-print in Asia, particularly within the Greater China region to support their latest invention.
Reporting directly to the Project Director, the incumbent’s roles and responsibilities are as follows but not limited to:
- Plan, organize and manage project portfolios within the Greater China region.
- Manage P&L and project budget given in an effective manner.
- Develop and implement strategies to achieve project output within the cost and time planned.
- Responsible in managing project risks involved, both internally and externally and action on it effectively and efficiently.
- Build solid relationship with all stakeholders involved in the project to ensure smooth delivery.
The shortlisted candidates should possess the following:
- Minimum a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field.
- Minimum 8 – 10 years of experience in similar role within the manufacturing environment.
- Strong business/ commercial acumen in driving the project into achieving deadline whilst maintaining a healthy budget/ P&L.
- Strong negotiation skills is required to manage all stakeholders, both internal and external to achieve desired results.
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Someone who is able to think strategically and has in-depth experience operationally (hands-on) is desired.
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV to Vivien Lee by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa