Posted on: 2021-03-31
Industries: Natural Resources & Commodities
Sector: Renewable Energy
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3172593
- Senior Offshore Wind Position
- Full ownership of offshore wind project construction
- Opportunity to engage in projects across APAC
Aurex Group is a boutique recruitment firm focusing on Infrastructure & Energy. We service a core group of clients across their full spectrum of needs including front, middle, and back office as well as corporate functions and the C-suite. We work with companies across the project lifecycle including lenders, developers, EPCIs, equipment suppliers, consultancies, and asset managers.
World renowned renewable energy development business who are looking to expand their presence in the Asian renewable energy market. They have an excellent portfolio of assets under management they foresee it is now time to utilize their credentials to impress themselves upon a new part of the market space.
To develop the business further they are seeking a dynamic and enthusiastic Senior Project Director who will sit within the Global Construction Team and be responsible for the delivery of renewable energy projects (offshore wind) with leadership starting at NTP signing through to handover.
The successful candidate will see accountabilities include:
- Devise project strategy, including managing project programme, project budget and resources required.
- Ensure all project stakeholders are correctly managed, holding direct relationships where required and at multiple levels with key stakeholders
- Maintain an appropriate network of stakeholders at a senior level in support of the development business e.g. relevant trade organizations, central and local government, etc.
In order to be the successful incumbent, you will need to have experience within the following:
- Project director experience of offshore wind projects or even as a Senior Project Manager looking to step up.
- Exceptional knowledge of EPC construction management in Offshore Wind.
- Strong project management skills matched to a strong strategic mindset.
- Ability to work autonomously and take responsibility to drive results within the team.
- Very happy to work in a diverse and international business.
Role will be based in Taipei, Taiwan.
If you believe you are a strong fit for this role then please apply via the link or please send your CV to Daniel Rose EA 18S9493 | R1550272 at Daniel@AurexGroup.com, whilst alternatively if you believe you have a friend who could be relevant then please feel free to share this position with them.