Posted on: 2021-02-18
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Architecture & Design
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3222055
- Global Architectural Studio
- Strengthen architectural capabilities in the region
- Min. 8 years experience
Aurex has been approached by a well respected global architectural studio to identify an experienced Architect for their Shanghai studio. Our client has got numerous offices across Asia and due to continued project wins, they are looking for a leader to strengthen their architectural capabilities in the region.
As the Senior Architect, you will be expected to drive accurate delivery of projects through engagement with internal and external partners involved in the process, leaning on your technical and design experience. From your understanding of local building codes and regulations, you and your team will be expected to advise, identify and solve any potential challenges throughout the entire design and construction process. You will be there to solve design and technical related challenges in real time through good communication and experience-based decision making.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience including time served on project delivery
- Experienced leading a small team of design professionals in design management
- A portfolio showcasing the work you have been involved in
- Strong communication skills, able to interact with stakeholders at all levels
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
- Good understanding of 2D and 3D software such as CAD, Revit, Rhino, etc..
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV to Oliver Li by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa