Posted on: 2019-12-03
Industries: Natural Resources & Commodities
Sector: Renewable Energy
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 2966855
- Originate renewable energy development and investment opportunities in Taiwan
- Leverage your relationships to shape policy, write history, & leave a legacy
- Must have strong domestic development experience in Taiwan
Aurex Group is a leading recruitment firm focusing on the natural resources and commodities sectors that works with leading Asian and international firms across the globe to attract top talent.
Our client is a leading global infrastructure developer and investor that develops, builds, owns, and operates various infrastructure and energy projects to include power generation (conventional and renewable), energy storage, and large-scale heat transfer. As of March 31st, 2019, the company had over 90 projects under development or construction with a large number in green energy.
The Senior Originator for Renewable Energy Development in Taiwan is responsible for leading origination of renewable energy power generation projects across Taiwan and will focus on implementing and advancing a strategy to grow and strengthen business in the region, capitalizing on the Taiwanese government’s goals to achieve 20% renewable energy by 2025.
You will have many resources at your disposal such as a financial modeling team, technical engineers and coordinators to assist with project evaluation, and a robust legal, compliance, and risk team.
- Responsible for renewable power generation development and related infrastructure
- Lead the origination, development, and execution of transactions in Taiwan including investments, joint ventures, acquisitions, and greenfield development
- Build relationships with external stakeholders that result in profitable business opportunities
- Evaluate development project proposals and allocate financial and human capital to those projects
- Proactively manage relationships with project partners and stakeholders
- Evaluate regulatory changes to determine strategic focus