Posted on: 2020-05-18
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Leasing, Sales & Marketing
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3131633
- Experience in retail marketing
- Mixed-used complex
- Station in Shanghai
My client is a leading real estate investment and development firm with multiple mixed used projects in China’s top tier city. They are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to join and perform comprehensive marketing duties for the mixed-use complex
- Responsible to develop annual marketing budget and forecast for the complex.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and external parties to discuss the business opportunities and program execution
- Planning and monitoring assigned PR program and maintain close relationship with PR agencies
- Work closely with Leasing teams to organize marketing events and activities for major tenants
- Evaluate medias inquires and direct to PR agency / partners.
- Assist in tenants’ grand opening
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally majored in Marketing
- Minimum 8 years of relevant working experience, experience in real estate development project, shopping malls or lifestyle retail brands would be an advantage
- Experience in organizing and planning marketing events
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese is a MUST
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV in English to Sharon Lam by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa