Posted on: 2021-09-04
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Investment & Asset Management
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3322589
- Newly created role due to expansion plan
- Well capitalized & aggressively growing platform
- Great work life balance
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
You will be assisting in formulating and executing investment and asset management strategies and plans for the data centre portfolio to optimise income and realise the highest value for our assets. You are expected to possess south technical skills / knowledge in financial modelling, to be able to support the lead in analysis and execution of any acquisition, locally and regionally.
- Evaluating investment opportunities and supporting the lead in structuring / executing the acquisition of data centre assets / DC operating companies
- Financial modelling to assess / support acquisitions, presenting financial analysis to key internal stakeholders.
- Carry out commercial and financial due diligence for assets to be acquired, working with external advisers / consultants
- Work with in-house counsel and lead to manage legal adviser(s), review and negotiate key legal terms within the legal documentation related to acquisitions with external legal counsels in the various jurisdictions
- Working closely with tax advisors on the structuring of transactions including stamp duty analysis and use of offshore tax entities or other jurisdictions as may be necessary.
- Preparation and presentation of investment memos / presentations for the acquisitions.
- Sector research to keep apprised of updated trends and market news / information including the review and analysis of financials, market information and analyst reports from sources including Tier One Research, Bloomberg, and Data Centre Dynamics etc.
- Work with portfolio companies on asset management including oversight of existing portfolio assets and integral involvement in new development assets or expansion plans
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Banking or equivalent
- CFA / CPA qualification
- Minimum 5 – 8 years’ experience in investment banking, merger & acquisitions, deal execution and risk management
- Experience & exposure to the data centre and/or real estate sector(s)
- Strong technical skill sets such as financial modelling, valuation, and due diligence (e.g., commercial, financial).
- Proficient in MS office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Strong communication and presentation
- Independent and able to work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced and high-pressure
- Ability to work effectively across various stakeholder
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
*ONLY candidates with working right in Singapore (without sponsorship) will be considered.
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV to Jing Leong by using the “Apply Now” button below or send the CV directly to email@example.com
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa
EA 18S9493 | R1872880