Posted on: 2021-03-26
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Architecture & Design
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3239174
- Interior Design role focussing on later stage drawings
- Opportunity to get exposure to internal and external stakeholders
- High chance to secure development opportunities
Aurex is partnering with a creative Architectural design studio that is known for its award-winning creativity on large scale projects. Due to further project awards, we have been exclusively asked to recommend an experienced Interior Designer with strong latter stage experience to join their team.
Historically known for mixed-use work, our client is has created this opening to offer the chance for an interiors expert to work closely beside an Architectural team needing knowledge on interiors
Culture wise, they are a team driven environment, encouraging people to self develop, step up and take charge and have ownership of their work life balance. Their team are multi cultural where communication is often English in the studio but language skills will be needed when engaging clients.
To be considered for a role, you must hold the following:
- A minimum of 4 years interior design related work
- A higher education qualification in a related subject
- A portfolio of works showing technical detailing, construction drawings and more.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin/Cantonese
- A collaborative approach to your work
If you would like to know more specifics about the positions and projects, please contact Oliver Li by sharing your CV and portfolio via the Apply Now button below or by calling +852 3796 2621
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa