Posted on: 2021-04-24
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Architecture & Design
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3258543
- Commercial Workplace Interior Design role
- Medium sized studio with growth plans
- Merit driven environment
An international design studio is looking for an experienced Interior Designer that holds a strong corporate and commercial office portfolio. With the changing expectations and flexibility required in the global workplace, my client is strategically investing in experienced talent to strengthen their commercial team.
Holding a design related qualification, your role will be to work closely with a team that focuses on corporate environments handling projects of all sizes and scales. As a key part of the structure, you will be expected to operate in all stages of design, coordinating internally and externally with key parties. You will be expected to work on local projects and potentially regional as Asia continues to gain confidence.
If successful, you will be part of a company that wants you to develop and take the initiative, rewarding you professionally and financially as you develop. This is a huge opportunity to be a part of the foundation of a larger organisation that has been successful through the downturn.
- A minimum of 6 years post study experience
- A strong portfolio showcasing workplace projects.
- Experienced working closely with clients, managing relationships along the way
- Confident and comfortable taking your design talent into other sectors
- Fluent in English and a regional language(Cantonese/Mandarin)
- Must be confident in designing across
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV to Oliver Li by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa