Posted on: 2021-02-19
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Corporate Functions
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3213122
- Reputable main contractor
- Recruitment & training focused
- Minimum 5 years of experience
We are partnering with a reputable main contractor to seek for a (Senior) HR Officer to join and responsible for recruitment and training.
- Responsible for end-to-end recruitment process including job advertisement posting, application screening, interview handling, conducting interview etc.
- Source candidates from different channels
- To assist the team in different aspects to support and optimize the results on talent acquisition
- To maintain strong candidate database for outsourcing talents
- Assist in staff movement and off-boarding administration
- Organize, develop and prepare training sessions and staff activities
- Assist in ad-hoc projects / duties as assigned
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years’ solid experience in HR operations in a sizable organization.
- Experience gained from main contractor is preferred
- Fluent and spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV in English to Sharon Lam by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa