Posted on: 2020-05-18
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Leasing, Sales & Marketing
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3131612
- PRC recruitment experience
- Stable working hours
- Reputable real estate developer
My client is a prestigious real estate developer in China with active projects in China’s Tier-1 cities. They are looking for a Senior HR Office to join and support their recruitment function.
- Handle day-to-day HR operations including but not limited to recruitment and selection for Hong Kong & PRC, training, and employee relations, etc.
- Manage end to end recruitment cycle, from updating job advertisement, screening CVs, interviewing candidates, job offering, visa application, on-boarding, orientation as well as other recruitment logistics
- Build and maintain relationship with recruitment agencies and network
- Prepare various reports and monthly headcount analysis for management review
- Take charge in employee relations activities such as CSR, Annual Dinner, Company Outings
- Participate in HR projects such as annual performance appraisal
- Providing support on ad-hoc projects and requests.
- Degree holder or above, preferably in Human Resources Management or relevant disciplines
- 5-8 years relevant experience with hands-on experience in recruitment, with PRC recruitment experiences is an advantage
- Familiar with HK Employment Ordinance; and knowledge of PRC Labor Law is an advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office application (Excel & PowerPoint) & Chinese word processing is a must
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV in English to Sharon Lam by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa