Posted on: 2021-05-24
Industries: Infrastructure & Energy
Sector: Technical & Operational
Location: Australia & New Zealand
Job reference: 3271355
- Brisbane CBD location
- Attractive salary package
- Growing engineering and advisory firm
Aurex Group are currently recruiting on behalf of our client an Engineering and Advisory firm, located in the CBD in Brisbane with offices across Australia. Their national technical team have experience across a range of complex transport infrastructure and resources projects, and this opportunity will further expand their geotechnical team locally in Queensland.
Joining the Brisbane team, this senior position will provide critical geotechnical input on a wide range of civil project across the transport, resources, and industrial infrastructure sectors with a focus in soft soil embankments, pavements, bridge foundations, dams, pipelines, and tunnelling.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of technical proposals and reports and Geotechnical design and analysis.
- Conduct and coordinate a wide variety of geotechnical investigations and design of foundations, piling works, retaining walls, slope stability, earthworks, ground improvement and soft ground engineering across Civil / Infrastructure projects.
- Project delivery, design & project management of geotechnical engineering assignments and construction inspection projects.
- Degree qualification in either Civil or Geotechnical Engineering.
- Five years+ engineering site investigation and design experience.
- Possess strong written / verbal communication skills.
- An understanding of TMR Technical Specifications and Design Standards.
- Experience with input to design and analysis using relevant industry software packages.
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV to Shane Stevens by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn