Posted on: 2021-09-15
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Investment & Asset Management
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3327430
- Real Estate PE Fund
- Finance & Portfolio Management
- Based In Shanghai
- Support new investments throughout whole deal cycle from structuring / underwriting / DD / deal doc negotiation / closing handover/post acquisition process and setup of financial reporting system；
- Structure and secure financing for all projects. Drive negotiation with banks, ensure proper loan documentation and successful loan drawdown;
- 2.Ensure fulfilment of all banks CS requirement for existing projects;
- Monitor assets performance and cash flows; Ensure proper risk management, compliance and controls are in place for all projects
- Review existing procedures and systems and drive continuous improvement. Evaluate outcomes of compliance checks and develop corrective actions to address；
- Assist CFO on budgeting, forecast in accordance with varied management reporting purposes
- Build network and maintain relationships with various stakeholders
- Support REITs and a range of monetization of China assets
- ad hoc assignments.
- 10+ years of progressively responsible finance or treasury experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting a plus
- Strong financial modeling and Excel skills.
- in-depth knowledge about accounting and finance.
- Detail oriented and organized; Strong planning and prioritization abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written English.
- Keep tabs on market trends.
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV in English / Chinese to Karry Zhang by using the “Apply Now” button below.