Posted on: 2021-04-20
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Corporate Functions
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3250400
- F&B Group with around 10 restaurants
- Location: Diamond Hill
- Small team
- Manage all financial & accounting operations, including all AR & AP related activities, issuing debit / credit note bank reconciliation etc.
- Prepare financial statements, business activity reports, financial forecasts, annual budgets and other reports and analysis requested by management.
- Liaise with external auditors, handle business valuation, taxation, treasury matters
- Provide strategic direction on internal control across the Group and implement business measures to ensure enterprise risks are identified, evaluated and mitigated in supporting the overall corporate vision and strategy.
- Develop and implement continuous improvement of accounting and financial policies and operating procedures.
- Degree in Business, Finance / Accounting or related discipline member of CPA or ACCA
- 8-10 years of experience in F&B industry is preferred
- Possess strong leadership and interpersonal skills with good analytical & problems solving techniques.
- Well versed in PC Skills, Flex and Xero Accounting Software preferred.
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese, and Mandarin.
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV in English to Sharon Lam by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa