Posted on: 2020-07-15
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Facility & Property Management
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3147951
- Manage outsourced vendors across large portfolio
- Facility Management with some ongoing projects work
- Technical (engineering) background preferred
Aurex Group (formerly Capstone Recruitment) is working with a global organisation as they look to bring their Facility Management function inhouse. Previously outsourced, this role will be responsible for ensuring effective partnership with renewed vendors and aligning facility management and real estate operations to global standards.
As the person responsible for Facility Management in Hong Kong, covering a multi-site portfolio of approximately 60,000 sqm, you will ultimately take leadership of technical and operational facility requirements for the business. This includes:
- Reactive and preventative maintenance and repair of HVAC and MEP systems;
- Move management as required;
- Soft services such as reception, mail room, cleaning etc;
- Service relationships with outsourced 3rd party partnerships;
- Financial oversight and management of facilities budget;
- Project management and advice for ongoing works;
For this role, it is highly preferred candidates have a technical qualification in engineering or project management with proven experience leading fault finding and solution development.
This degree should be coupled with around 7 years of experience in a facility management role with at least some management and leadership function.
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV in English to Ben Watt by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa