Posted on: 2021-03-30
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Corporate Functions
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3240747
- Manage a team
- Experience in consumer product industry
- Family office
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known Hong Kong based consumer product manufacturer with their products’ presence being recognized globally, particularly in the United States due to the variety that they offer in the market coupled with the uncompromised product quality. In view of the increasing demand in both EU and US, they are looking to further expand their existing business operations to cater and solidify their position as a one of the most preferred suppliers from Asia. A seasoned and well experienced Senior Engineering Manager who has solid years within the similar sector with strong leadership skills is in need to bring the business to the next level, delivering state of art engineering design solutions.
Managing a team of 3 Managers and reporting directly to the General Manager, the roles and responsibilities include the following but not limited to:
- Plan, develop and implement strategies relating to engineering design solutions aligning to business direction and objectives, achieving product differentiation in the market while delivering top notch product quality, effectively in an efficient manner.
- Leading the technical team by providing both mechanical and engineering expertise throughout product development phase including design and CAD development stages.
- Working closely with NPI team identifying and perfecting new products to the market.
- Lead and be hands-on in high complexity projects ensuring it meets the required specifications and quality effectively.
- Perform various analysis such as mold flow, stress test analysis, FEA, etc.
- Working closely with both in-house and external partners for the design, develop and build phase.
- Develop and implement new virtual models and simulation technology to assess and validate interactive parts of the products.
The shortlisted candidates should possess the following:
- Minimum a Bachelor Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics or related field.
- Minimum 8 – 10 years of experience in similar role within the Consumer Product industry.
- Experience in leading an experienced team of Senior Engineers and Managers.
- Strong business/ commercial acumen in driving the engineering function into achieving organisation’s objectives.
- Solid understanding in injection molding is required i.e. roto-molding, machining, etc.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills to convey engineering designs and output in an effective manner to non-technical stakeholders.
- Someone who is able to think strategically and has in-depth experience operationally (hands-on) is desired.
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV in English to Sharon Lam by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa