Posted on: 2021-05-26
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Corporate Functions
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3274353
- Global organisation, China focused role
- New appointment, clear opportunity to succeed
- Stationed in Shenzhen
This globally recognised brand has a complex operation of sourcing, supply chain, quality, design, food, product development and retail systems. In order to ensure best practice and integration of all business functions and stakeholders, a new position has been created in their Shenzhen office for a proven leader of Quality Improvement across supply chains.
The purpose of the role:
- Acts as chief solutions architect within a broad process discipline to identify, evaluate and implement both short- and long-term opportunities to improve supply chain effectiveness and support the achievement of financial plans.
- Serves as a project leader on complex initiatives that affect many functions and geographies.
- Critically analyze the linkages between the business requirements, current project and programs and the Road Map to ensure there is alignment while constantly looking for opportunities to drive globally aligned and improved ways of working.
- Drives the development of business case for change including the identification and analysis of relevant internal and external benchmark targets and best practices to incorporate into innovative design solutions that address end to end needs.
- Develops the organizational and individual capabilities required to achieve these results and manages external resources and consultants as required.
- This role is the functional expert for Global Supply Chain operating model and often represents the Global Supply Chain organization in broader company and IT initiatives (SAP, GTM) and leads the integration with various commercial initiatives.
- In addition they are the project manager for their specific project – fully accountable for the management and monitoring of staff, scope, issues, and timelines for a given project or work stream within a larger program.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree across relevant subject matters, postgraduate qualifications highly beneficial.
- Experience working in diverse product organisations with a supply chain varied across food, beverage, fashion, consumer etc.
- 10+ years working experience in quality management within supply chain context
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV in English to Vivien Lee and Ben Watt by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa