Posted on: 2020-07-22
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Development & Project Management
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3150204
- Institutional investor with active data center portfolio
- Seat at the table for investment decisions
- Design, development, growth focused role
Aurex Group is working closely with the Investment Committee of a large, institutional investor covering real assets and private equity placement across the globe. One such department focuses on entity and asset level investment into Data Center platforms, with recent transactions in APAC.
To inform their due diligence process and position them as a more active investor in region, the Board has decided to hire a Senior Director of Design and Development; essentially, the technical specialist in the business and investment process.
You will lead:
- Technical due diligence for entity or asset level investment opportunities
- Active advisory to portfolio companies, ensuring adherence to best in class standards
- Corporate development strategy for potential packaging of assets and invested entities
- Project development activity to maximise asset value and shareholder return throughout
This organisation would be suited to candidates who present well to engineers, investors, Board members and Governments alike. Someone who can communicate all facets of the dynamic data center industry to all stakeholders, whilst influencing the growth and market leading position of the firm.
Candidates for the role should have an engineering qualification and post-graduate studies, coupled with extensive experience in the leadership of data center portfolios in Asia Pacific.
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV in English to Ben Watt by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa