Posted on: 2021-09-01
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Leasing, Sales & Marketing
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3321252
- Immediately available preferred
- Sizeable firm with large team support
- MNC culture; competitive benefits and salary
Aurex Group is partnering with a large conglomerate with strong presence across the globe to seek for a Senior Corporate Communication Manager to join. The successful applicant shall have over 10+ years of relevant experience from luxury retail industry.
- Lead and supervise team members in delivering a wide range of service including media engagement, corporate messaging, public communication events and crisis management
- Develop and execute the overall corporate communication strategies and plans for company’s businesses for retaining the reputation and image
- Promote the Corporate image and maintaining good relationship with the media, guests and business partners
- Formulate and conduct objective performance measurements to support company’s long-term branding objectives
- Develop corporate policies and guidelines regarding external, media and crisis communications
- Support and organize corporate and CSR events, to prepare publicity plan and prepare event related production items, rundown and logistics arrangement, guest relations and on-site event management where applicable.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or related discipline
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience, preferably from luxury retail industry
- Wide international exposure with excellent skills in business negotiation, communication and project management
- Able to work independently within a fast-paced, dynamic, team-oriented environment
- Strong media network, excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- High proficiency in spoken English and Chinese
- Immediately available would have an advantage
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV in English to Sharon Lam by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa