Posted on: 2021-09-06
Industries: Infrastructure & Energy
Sector: Executive Appointments
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3321007
- International Civil Contractor
- Senior Appointment
- Commercial Risk Management, Cost control and Negotiation
About the Company
Aurex Group are currently seeking a Senior Contracts Administrator/Commercial Lead to join an internationally recognised mid-tier contractor based in Brisbane. Our client has an admirable reputation for delivering cost-effective & on time infrastructure solutions to metro, regional and remote areas. Furthermore, they pride themselves on a unique and positive workplace environment where dedicated individuals can develop and progress.
About the Position
You are a highly competent and experienced Contract Administrator/Commercial Lead looking to develop your career with a leading civil contractor who operate across multiple verticals including but not limited to transport infrastructure, oil & gas, mining, water and storm water, urban land development and the energy sectors both nationally and internationally.
The ideal individual has excellent communication skills to provide support to the Project Management team daily as well as strong capabilities that include commercial risk management, cost control and negotiation.
- Prepare and maintain contracts and subcontractor agreements, tenders and BOQ’s.
- Coordinating the negotiation of all contracts with internal and external partners.
- Reviewing and updating existing contracts and prepare all contracts for execution.
- Engaging subcontractors and obtaining commercial terms.
- Administrating subcontractor and client variation & EOT claims.
- Initiate & respond to contractual correspondence.
- Liaising closely with the Project Leadership team and key head office personnel.
- Producing monthly financial reports including forecasting and tracking of revenue and costs.
- Demonstrated experience of Variations and Extensions of Time Claims.
- General commercial administration, document, and cost control.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Construction Economics or Quantity Surveyor qualification or equivalent preferred.
- Experience in preparation of subcontractor packages, scopes, and procurement schedules.
- Experience dealing with progress claims and variations.
- Forecasting and commercial reporting.
- Have a high level of personal motivation and commercial acumen.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV to Shane Stevens or William Harvey by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa.