Posted on: 2020-09-08
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Corporate Functions
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3165250
- One of the largest APAC Real Estate Fund
- New headcount created due to business growth
- Work closely with key decision makers
The role of Senior Associate in Valuations & Portfolio Reporting team will be actively involved in APAC region Real Estate assets valuation, portfolio analytics and property-level performance. The role will liaise with the asset management, portfolio management and Finance teams to support monthly and/or quarterly valuation processes. Furthermore, the role will work with external third parties to coordinate appraisals or facilitate valuation reviews.
- Involved in the quarterly internal valuation support cycles
- Involved in the quarterly ‘Now Expected’ distribution projection cycles for each investment through update of hold-sell analysis for each property
- Facilitates the onboarding of excel underwriting cash flow models into Argus Enterprise following acquisition of new properties
- Manages and maintains robust Argus cash flow models to be exported into excel valuation models
- Routinely update cash flow models with actual leasing or changes in market leasing assumptions, other income, operating expenses or capital expenditures
- Provides critical analysis of changes at the property- or investment-level to report on the cash-flow and valuation changes. Analysis of property- or investment-level changes is at the equity value
- Analyses market conditions from sales comparable and other sources to drive assumptions and assess the value of the assets
- Supports the entire valuation reporting process with the client’s stakeholders and revise valuation models based on feedback
- Interfaces with third party appraisal forms and advisors to engage and facilitate external valuations and reviews
Qualifications and required experience & qualities:
- Bachelor’s Degree with a major in Finance, Accounting, or closely related field
- 2-7 years of experience in real estate related field such as valuations, financial analysis, accounting, etc.
- Real estate knowledge, including broad market fundamentals and Financial cash flow modelling, required.
- Drive and desire to learn new technologies and grow technical and functional skill sets.
- Argus Enterprise experience preferred.
- Experience with US GAAP and real estate accounting and/or management systems preferred.
- Passion for making business processes more efficient and successful
- Excellent communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills is necessary.
- Ability to multi-task and manage shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your updated CV in Word format to Jing Leong at firstname.lastname@example.org
(Licence No: 18S9493)
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa