Posted on: 2021-06-10
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Investment & Asset Management
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3282201
- Newly created headcount
- Established PERE firm
- Report into Fund Manager directly
• Assist in the evaluation of new acquisitions made by the fund. This responsibility includes reviewing financial analysis and preparing asset information packets, while coordinating with other functional groups, including Investment and Asset Management
• For each investment, work with local asset management teams to develop and set property strategic plans, monitor operational and financial performance, perform re-underwritings and hold-sell analyses, participate in major leasing and financing decision-making; and oversee the quarterly valuation process.
• At the portfolio level, assist in developing and setting portfolio strategy, business plan, and budget; actively monitor fund liquidity, control fund expenses, and maximize investor distributions.
• Perform fund modeling and performance measurement calculations, including attribution analyses.
• Produce reports and analyses for investor and investor’s consultants as well as internal stakeholders (monthly, quarterly, annual, and ad hoc), detailing investment-level and fund-level activity and results. Respond to investor and consultant requests and inquiries as required.
• Proactively monitor and manage risks including FX, interest rate, and tax risk. Develop and execute appropriate strategies to minimize these risks and maximize returns.
• Monitor global, regional, and country-specific macro-economic trends; evaluate real estate fundamentals in the fund’s markets; perform research to inform investment decision-making.
• Manage fund administration, including capital call and distribution notices.
• Regarding potential new products, assist in product development, capital raising process and asset acquisitions
Skills and Qualifications
• Minimum 3 years of relevant experience and broad knowledge of the Asia Pacific real estate market
• Strong financial and analytical skills, including outstanding modeling skills and good foundation in accounting
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
• Strong project management and interpersonal skills and ability to build effective internal and external relationships
• Highly motivated and results-oriented
• Team-oriented, with a high degree of integrity and professionalism
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV to Jing Leong by using the “Apply Now” button below or send the CV directly to email@example.com
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa
EA 18S9493 | R1872880