Posted on: 2021-05-19
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Leasing, Sales & Marketing
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3270822
- Prestigious property portfolio in Europe and London
- Exciting opportunity with a well established platform
- Fluency in Mandarin and English is a MUST
- Work closely with London Headquarters, manage and form strategies for sales and marketing events and exhibitions for Greater China market
- Responsible for all marketing materials production and distribution; manage the design teams and the marketing executive to translate and compose marketing promotion materials; well manage suppliers for production to achieve the excellent balance between budget and quality
- Work closely with Sales, Operations and Development departments, and coordinate with sales channels, ensure all marketing materials are put in place effectively and support sales and business development activities to achieve good sales results
- Conduct and organise all necessary marketing and sales materials for events and seminars in Greater China market
- Manage marketing and social media content calendar, collect and analyse market news and information, and push more quality traffic to our Wechat and Tiktok etc main social media channels
- Report timely market information and channels’ requirements to London Headquarters with necessary solutions to issues, support the company’s general sales and marketing strategy planning
- Conduct brand promotions online and offline, market planning and PR event’s execution
- Motivate other teams and marketing executive work efficient to achieve results
To be considered for this position, you must demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Undergraduate or above (Relevant majors in marketing, business, media, public relations, or advertising are preferred)
- Minimum 5 years working experience in marketing or oversea property related industry; more experience will be considered for a senior position.
- Background of study or work in the UK is a plus.
- Fluent Mandarin Chinese and English (Both communicating and writing).
- A can-do attitude, capable of execution, detail-minded and excellent timemanagement skills
- Strong sense of responsibility, initiative, creativity, team motivation and excellent teamwork.
- With graphic design skills, video, web design, digital marketing experience or good event management experience is a plus
- Willing to adjust working hours to UK and Europe time-zone occasionally.
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV to Amy Chow by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa