Posted on: 2021-06-08
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Corporate Functions
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3279933
- Market Expansion (HK Focus)
- Leading Electrical/ Power Systems and Automation Solutions Provider
- “Hunter/ Driver” Sales Professional
A large European manufacturer, specialising within the electrical/ power systems and automation solutions sector with global presence across the US, Europe and APAC, catering to industry sectors from industrial manufacturing to data centres, infrastructures and buildings, railway, governmental projects etc.
They are known to be the preferred supplier in the market due to their customised solutions where cost efficiency is enabled at the same time, value adding more to clients operationally as compared to other players.
Based in the Sales and Trading office here in Hong Kong, this role reports directly to the Managing Director, responsible for driving further expansion and developing/ penetrating in more depth of the existing industry portfolio coverage.
The individual who is suitable for this role should be dynamic, driven and aggressive in developing new markets and be able to work in a small team/ office environment.
The candidate should possess the following:
- Minimum Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Mechatronics/ Automation/ related field where system related engineering is involved.
- At least 5-8 years of total working experience within the Electrical & Power Systems/ Automation Solutions/ Thermal & Cooling Systems.
- Having experience in PLC/ SCADA products are an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well with people at all levels of the business.
- HK based.
The successful candidate should be looking at the following:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Multinational exposure
- Great benefits and long term career progression
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV to Vivien Lee by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa