Posted on: 2019-11-14
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Corporate Functions
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3031866
- Senior executive position
- Highly strategic and tactical role
- Hong Kong based, full APAC responsibility
Regional HR Director
A top tier, global professional services firm is seeking to enhance their Group wide people strategy by identifying and appointing a Regional HR Director. As the organisation faces an extremely diverse set of people-related challenges that will vary within the region and market environments in which they operate, the successful candidate will be required to execute the following:
- Enable the business to build a sustainable, competitive people advantage in different regional environments that will foster and promote high performance
- Effectively link business and personnel strategy
- Attract, develop and retain the best talent and leaders around the region
- Develop mechanisms to enable high performance and promote affiliation with the company
- Develop work force flexibility and agility
This role will partner with the regional management team and be a key advisor, coach and facilitator across all departments.
The successful person will have a proven functional leadership pedigree, operating in a highly successful B2B focused organisation. The Regional HR Director will be working in a maturing and developing organisation that values organisational flexibility and dynamism.
The candidate will be a highly commercial individual with a strong ability to nurture and develop key relationships internally and externally. This candidate is most likely to come from the professional services industry and have experience working in a MNC with a broad geographical remit.
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV in English to Ben Watt by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa