Posted on: 2020-06-23
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Leasing, Sales & Marketing
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3141271
- APAC regional coverage inc Japan and India
- Corporate real estate (CRE) department
- Real estate leasing and transactions
Aurex Group (formerly Capstone Recruitment) has partnered with the APAC Head of Corporate Real Estate for a global financial services firm. To align with business needs, they now require an experienced Transaction Manager to deliver high-level real estate strategies and transaction management services.
- Responsible for providing real estate strategies and solutions including acquisitions & lease transactions, rent renewals, rent reviews, property dispositions, office expansions and early terminations
- Manage communication and information flow (eg. RFPs and transaction documents) between key stakeholders including legal counsel, brokers and different landlords
- Understand key requirements from the business and gather up-to-date real estate market data including market rental / acquisition benchmarks, development plans of 3rd party properties and other real estate related information
- Ensure project milestones are properly delivered and provide value-added services on the transactional front
- Collaborate with other functional specialists within corporate real estate regionally and globally to provide optimal solutions and consultancy services for the client
- Submit periodic reports / deliverables including strategies, timelines, cash flows, benchmark information and etc
The successful candidate should have a minimum of 8 years of experience within a multinational company managing commercial leasing and asset transactions. The candidate should have highly developed corporate communication skills and should be business / strategic oriented to represent the firm with a complex and geographical real estate portfolio.
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV in English to Ben Watt by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa