Posted on: 2020-02-12
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Investment & Asset Management
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3102529
- New senior headcount created due to new market penetration
- Aggressive expansion plan and solid investment pipeline
- Work directly with key decision makers
An Asia leading Real Estate Investment firm is looking for an Investment Director to lead the Singapore office, as part of their international expansion. The business currently has a significant real estate portfolio across Hong Kong and Greater China, mostly comprising of stable income generating core assets.
This role requires an entrepreneurial and independent individual who has a strong network and proven track record in real estate investment in Singapore and will be able to source off-market deals for the business.
- Source, identify and evaluate potential real estate investment opportunities in Singapore- with focus on commercial assets.
- Utilize extensive network in Singapore to source commercial assets for investment.
- Implement investment strategy by working with head office and external consultants.
- Assist in preparing regular updates for internal reporting as well as reporting to investors.
- Coordinating with Finance and Portfolio Management departments, facilitating the monitoring of the projects.
- Degree in Finance, Real Estate or related field with strong period of academic achievement
- At least 12 years of commercial real estate investment experience in Singapore.
- Proven track record in sourcing and executing on large real estate transactions in Singapore
- Strong network in Singapore to exploit off-market deals.
- Demonstrable leadership skills, the ability to grow out a country team in the future.
- Solid analytical and organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills in English and Mandarin
- Ability to work independently and as part of team across Asia Pacific.
- Proactive thinking with detail-oriented and creative problem-solving approach.
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your updated CV in Word format to Jing Leong at firstname.lastname@example.org
(Licence No: 18S9493)
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa