Posted on: 2020-09-07
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Investment & Asset Management
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3164444
- Global Investment Manager seeking an Investment Associate
- Exposure to real estate investments across APAC
- Based in Hong Kong
Our client is top-tier global investment manager with a global footprint. Due to continued growth and a new injection of capital, our client is currently seeking to add an experienced Investment Associate for their team in Hong Kong. The firm have run a series of highly successful value add and opportunistic funds across multiple asset classes in APAC.
Reporting to the Vice President of Investments, the main responsibilities of the Investment Associate will be to provide analytical, transaction and management support to the team. The Investment Associate will be based in Hong Kong covering investments across APAC.
- Provide accurate financial modelling of institutional grade real estate investment opportunities, including property level and investment cash flows, and interpretation and communication of returns
- Participate in financial due diligence from early stages of deal origination through to negotiation and deal execution
- Prepare investor presentations and capital raising documents, prepare internal approval papers in respect of new investments
- Model scenarios and sensitivities including hold period, debt/equity ratio, capital expenditure program, market rents, growth rates, capitalization rates, lease up periods etc;
- Conduct industry research and provide periodic existing investment reporting.
- Participate in acquisitions, development, disposition and portfolio investment strategies;
- Follow trends in the capital markets as they relate to institutional real estate
- Provide analysis to support the asset management team
- Support the investment solutions team on various capital raising related opportunities such as attending pitches and fund-raising meetings
- Degree qualified, preferably in Economics or a Financial related degree, with strong econometric and analytical skills
- Applicants must have a minimum of 3 years of experience with at least 1-2 years of relevant investment execution experience with a leading investment manager
- A general knowledge of commercial property markets in Asia, and sectors including office and industrial/logistics sectors and other sectors are required for this position
- Excellent ability to articulate and analyze data
- Outstanding presentation skills and fundamental reporting skills
- Proactive and confident self-starter, strong presentation and report writing skills, and a team player
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV to Amy Chow by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa