Posted on: 2020-07-26
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Investment & Asset Management
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3151027
- Seeking experienced RE Analyst to cover underwriting and business development
- New injections of capital and solid investment pipeline
- Based in Shanghai. Fluency in Mandarin essential for this role.
As a Real Estate Investment Analyst, you will be responsible for evaluating and executing real estate investment opportunities within the logistics sector across Greater China. The role will have potential to also develop into a dual underwriting and business development role. In addition, the Analyst will be responsible for:
- Provide accurate financial modelling and analysis of real estate investment opportunities and approved investment strategies across logistics assets in Greater China
- Underwrite assumptions and testing to optimize returns i.e. capital structure, debt/equity, asset plan, legal and tax structure
- Update the investment model, on historic and future cash flows to track forecast investment performance
- Preparation of coherent and accurate hold/sell analysis providing reliable accurate forecast investment returns on which key decisions can be made
- Ad hoc financial analysis for the investment director where necessary
- 2-6 years of real estate investment experience in Greater China with a good understanding go real estate fundamentals
- Degree qualified in Real Estate/Business or Finance related discipline
- Experience running argus/excel models
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to articulate and analyse data
- Outstanding presentation skills and fundamental reporting skills
- Fluency in English and Mandarin is essential for this role.
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV in English to Amy Chow by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa