Posted on: 2020-03-02
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Investment & Asset Management
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3111373
- New headcount due expansion in Asia
- Work for a dynamic and well established real estate investment team in Hong Kong
- Focusing on residential and commercial investments in gateway cities
Our client is a boutique private equity real estate firm who are expanding their presence across Asia in key gateway cities. Headquartered in Hong Kong, the firm are currently seeking to hire a Real Estate Investment Analyst to assist with the expansion of their residential and commercial portfolio across Asia. Working closely with the Head of Investments, you will assist with the preliminary analysis of value add / opportunistic deals.
- Participate in acquisitions, development, disposition and portfolio investment strategies.
- Provide accurate financial modelling of institutional grade real estate investment opportunities, including property level and investment cash flows.
- Support the investment solutions team on various capital raising related opportunities such as attending pitches and fund-raising meetings.
- Participate in financial due diligence from early stages of deal origination through to negotiation and deal execution
- Conduct industry research and provide periodic existing investment reporting
- Follow trends in the capital markets as they relate to institutional real estate
- Provide analysis to support the asset management team
- Degree qualified, preferably in Economics or a Financial related degree, with strong econometric and analytical skills
- Applicants must have a minimum of 3 years of experience with at least 1-2 years of relevant investment execution experience with a leading investment manager
- A general knowledge of commercial property markets in Asia, and sectors including office and residential sectors are required for this position
- Excellent ability to articulate and analyze data
- Outstanding presentation skills and fundamental reporting skills
- Proactive and confident self-starter, strong presentation and report writing skills, and a team player
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV to Amy Chow by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa