Posted on: 2020-02-13
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Development & Project Management
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3098003
- Premium Employer, Client side position
- Contract position, rolling contract
- HK Residential project experience
Our client has been a powerhouse in the Hong Kong’s real estate and property market along with market leading strategy and approaches. Our client strives for excellence in quality products along with a credible list of accomplished developments include residential, shopping malls, offices, hotels and service apartments. Our client will provide opportunity to grow within the organisation to ensure staff’s satisfaction across all level.
Recently, our client are seeking for a Quantity Surveying Manager to base in Hong Kong for their residential and commercial projects located in Hong Kong. They are looking for fresh and self-motivated people to join their family.
Reporting to the Project Director, your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Assist in preparing yearly budget and cash flow and monitor budget and cost for projects
- Able to work independently and co-ordinate with in-house teams, consultants and vendors for all project related activities
- Assist in advising project team on cost effective and value-added improvement works
- Assist in monitoring of procurement process including tendering, recommendation and contract award.
- Assist in administration of payment process, variations costs, claims and final account.
- Assist in responsible for cost planning, cost control, procurement management, construction cost management and the associated reporting duties of alteration and addition projects
- Assist in Liaise and coordinate with departments and external auditors in respect of the audit, compliance, financial matters and etc.
To be considered for this position, you must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Degree holder in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
- Qualified member of the MRICS or MHKIS is advantageous
- Min. 7 years working experience in commercial and/or residential development project in Hong Kong,
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English, Cantonese, Mandarina
- Solid site Hong Kong project experience; overseeing a project from commencement to completion is an advantage
- Prior experience with developers and QS consultancy would be advantageous
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV to Iris Luo by using the “Apply Now” button below.