Posted on: 2021-06-02
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Corporate Functions
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3277997
- Leading Food Manufacturer
- QA Professional
- Area-focused Role (Shandong)
Reporting directly to the Head of QA (based in SG), the roles and responsibilities include the following but not limited to:
- Involved in greenfield set-up of the operations facilities overseeing overseeing the quality assurance and controlling and ensuring quality strategies and procedures are aligned with company goals and in accordance with quality standards set by the company and authorities.
- Oversee and responsible for the end to end spectrum of quality from supplier quality, compliance, factory QC and customer complaint management.
- Drive & manage new and existing quality management system in conformance to regulatory requirements for locally & externally.
- Establish & drive all corporate quality mission & objectives across all factories and R&D.
- Develop, communicate and implement medium to long-term operating policies, strategies and tactics that improve food quality and food security.
- Liaise and work closely with relevant departments to solve outstanding problems and establish better coordination to work effectively.
The shortlisted candidates should possess the following:
- Minimum a Bachelor Degree in Food Science/ Food Tech/ Food Safety / Chemistry/ Chemical Engineering or related field.
- MUST be from Food / Chemical background.
- Minimum 5-6 years of experience in similar role.
- Willing to be based in Shandong.
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills.
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV in English to Vivien Lee by using the “Apply Now” button below.