Posted on: 2021-05-31
Industries: Infrastructure & Energy
Sector: Technical & Operational
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3267187
- Leading HVAC Manufacturer
- Regional Exposure
- Good career progression
Our client, a leading HVAC manufacturer is currently looking to further expand their operations in Asia and in need of an experienced Quality professional with strong background in mechanically driven (product) industrial sector to oversee and manage their QA QC across the region effectively and efficiently.
Reporting directly to Global Quality Director, the roles and responsibilities include the following but not limited to:
- Developing and implementing Quality strategies across the APAC region, ensuring the overall business’s quality standards are up to/ on par with best in class practice and methodology.
- Drive Quality Management System and supporting it from a quality perspective, operational and compliance risk processes.
- Managing quality projects, internal quality and compliance audits and participating in customer and regulatory audits for vendor quality.
- Developing and implementing / improvising existing SOPs, policies and other quality related procedures as needed.
- The organisation must be inspection ready at all times as demonstrated through strong business performance at inspection.
- Define and maintain a strong culture of quality awareness and continuous improvement driving empowerment of all employees to improve QMS.
The shortlisted candidates should possess the following:
- Minimum a Bachelor Degree in Quality / Engineering or related field.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in similar role, having regional experience is a MUST.
- Good leadership skills in overseeing and managing team from different countries remotely, with in depth understanding of their legislative frameworks and culture.
- Strong business/ commercial acumen is an added advantage.
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV in English to Vivien Lee by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa