Posted on: 2020-02-10
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Leasing, Sales & Marketing
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3093307
- Prestigious developer
- High performing team
- Attractive salary and commission structure
Our client is a prestigious developer based in the UK with offices across Asia. Due to an increasing demand for their projects, they are now seeking to expand their Hong Kong team by hiring a Property Sales Consultant who can oversee the sales of their luxury residential developments. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of international property sales experience with a strong sales track record.
Reporting into the Head of Asia, the Property Sales Consultant will be joining a well-established, high performing and vibrant professional team. The chosen candidate will be responsible for:
- Advising clients on luxury residential investments in UK and Europe
- Participate with senior management and marketing teams to plan sales and marketing strategy for new and existing projects
- Conduct relevant market research and prepare analysis on relevant developments for your clients
- Participating in overseas property investment exhibitions organized by the company to seek prospective clients.
- Developing and maintaining close relationships with new and existing clients and devise strategies to attract more customers to the platform
To be considered for this position, you must be able demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Degree holder or above in Real Estate, Marketing or property related disciplines
- 2+ years’ experience with international property sales (preferably with experience in UK and Europe)
- Excellent closing skills. Candidates must have a successful track record of sales.
- Ability to cultivate good connections and relationships with client
- Exceptional communication skills. Experience in cold calling is a plus
- Ability to mediate disagreements between buyers and sellers
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV to Amy Chow by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa