Posted on: 2021-09-09
Industries: Infrastructure & Energy
Location: Australia & New Zealand
Job reference: 3325565
- Complex Infrastructure projects
- Leading construction business
- Head office-based position
Aurex Group is proud to partner with one of Queensland’s thriving Infrastructure construction businesses, known for delivering a wide variety of outstanding Infrastructure projects Nationally.
Due to continued ongoing success for delivering successful projects, our client requires an experience Project Planner to join the project team and facilitate the delivery of complex infrastructure projects. Providing advanced enterprise project management, product management, and reporting solutions.
As a specialist Project Planner in the team your demonstrated technical capabilities to plan complex infrastructure project programs, will be your success is his role. This opportunity requires someone with excellent problem solving and analytical skills and experienced using P6 to deliver scheduling project demands.
To be regarding for this position you must demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Engineering (Civil) or a related discipline.
- Proven experience preparing Construction Programmes for Infrastructure related projects.
- Resources Management & Utilization experience.
- Proven and current experience in the development of detailed project programs.
- Sound working knowledge of P6 planning software.
- High level report preparation, analysis, and interpretation skills
If successful in securing this outstanding opportunity, you will be offered a permanent position and the opportunity to join our client involved in a landmark infrastructure project. This role will find you based in our client’s head office in Brisbane.
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV to Shane Stevens and William Harvey by using the “Apply Now” button below.