Posted on: 2020-09-07
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Development & Project Management
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3157106
- Major renovation and redevelopment projects
- Live environments, active tenants
- End-to-end project experience required
Aurex Group (formerly Capstone Recruitment) has been engaged again by a real estate owner with a portfolio of sites across Shanghai and the broader Asia region. The portfolio includes mostly mixed-use or Grade A commercial assets. With committed capital investment, our client is undergoing portfolio wide major upgrade works to ensure their assets continue to lead the market.
We are now searching for a Project Manager in Shanghai to oversee the China portfolio of works. You will report to the Department Head, and be responsible for engaging and managing third parties to ensure on time and on budget delivery of great projects.
To be successful in this role, you will have demonstrated the following:
- Ability to work autonomously and take initiative in the delivery of major capital projects
- Track record working on new build or significant A&A projects for mixed-use or commercial property projects
- Capability to manage third party firms (consultants, contractors etc) to represent the interests of the project owner
- Understanding of and experience delivering to international, best-in-class project standards
- Clear expertise in the local Shanghai market, understanding various statutory regulations and processes
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV in English to Ben Watt by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa