Posted on: 2021-02-01
Industries: Natural Resources & Commodities
Sector: Renewable Energy
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3213545
- Be part of a global organisation
- Chance to lead medium scale projects at an early stage of your career
- Opportunity to engage on projects regionally as well as locally
Our client is a world leading organisation with a large market presence within Asia Pacific currently building out their project execution teams by immediately looking to hire a Project Manager for their team in Singapore.
As a Project Manager within this business, you will lead the execution of medium-sized projects sitting electrical transmission business in Singapore. Your role will be reporting into the Group Manager directly.
Your responsibilities within this role will include but are not limited to:
- Leading the project team with clear objectives
- Managing all aspects of the project to agreed-upon customer requirements and ensuring all technical, safety, quality and financial targets are met.
- You will oversee developing the project plans and maintaining all documents in relation to this including budget, schedule etc.
- Monitoring each stage of project implementation to ensure best practices in cost control, resource efficiency, risk management and health, safety and the environment.
- Contract negotiation and claims with customers, working in collaboration with the Supply Chain and Legal functions.
- Achieving project deliverables and compliance with contract requirements.
- Building strong relationships with customers and stakeholders.
In order to be eligible for this role you will have the following:
- A degree in Electrical Engineering with experience in Electrical/Transmission Industry.
- Minimum 5 years project management experience in Power sectors.
- Leadership skill to lead project team and managing customer expectation, preferably with PMP qualification.
- Good knowledge of substations equipment, protection relays and network automation.
- Experience in switchgear planning, design and bidding related tasks.
- Knowledge of MS Office, SAP and Microsoft Projects/P6.
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills.
Due to restriction on VISAs, you must be a Singaporean or have Permanent Residence status.
If you believe you are a strong fit for this role then please get apply via the link whilst alternatively if you believe you have a friend who could be relevant, then please feel free to share this position with them.