Posted on: 2020-06-22
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Development & Project Management
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 2990629
- Fully funded, secure project
- Total project development and delivery lifecycle
- Must have delivered data centre projects
Aurex Group (formerly Capstone Recruitment) has partnered with a Hong Kong property developer with a fully funded, secure data centre project in the pipeline. This greenfield project has commenced site works and piling, with the main contract to be awarded in the coming months..
With this in mind, we are now seeking to identify and attract candidates with a previous track record in developing, constructing and delivering data centre projects from beginning to end. Previous experience in operational readiness, commissioning and hand-over would be highly advantageous.
The details of the project:
- 5 storeys; circa 14,000 sqm
- HKD 2 billion capex (est)
- In-house team of 10 project managers
- In-house team of 15 IT project managers
Suitable candidates with capability and track record to deliver this project should demonstrate:
- Previous data centre experience and commitment to project delivery, seeing total project developments from start to finish
- Excellent communication and reporting skills in English. Other languages such as Cantonese or Mandarin would be highly advantageous
- Understanding of and capability to manage large, diverse, multi-functional teams and ensure cohesive focus to on time, safe and under budget project delivery
Less experienced candidates will be considered for other roles on this project.
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV in English to Ben Watt by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa