Posted on: 2020-07-27
Industries: Natural Resources & Commodities
Sector: Renewable Energy
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3151487
- Hire and oversee certification agencies for offshore wind farm construction
- Interface with government agencies to understand certification requirements
- Position is based in Taipei, Taiwan full-time
Reports to: EPCI Director
Location: Taipei, Taiwan
Aurex Group Overview:
Aurex Group is a boutique recruitment firm focusing on Infrastructure & Energy. We service a core group of clients across their full spectrum of needs including front, middle, and back office as well as corporate functions and the C-suite. We work with companies across the project lifecycle including lenders, developers, EPCs, equipment suppliers, consultancies, and asset managers.
Join a multinational independent power producer with power generation facilities in Asia, Europe, and the Americas.
The company currently has over 2500MW of power production facilities in operation or construction and annual turnover in the billions. The company is known for its disciplined yet nimble management culture and being first to market with many innovative approaches. The company has experienced tremendous growth in recent years and is well positioned for significant growth in the years to come.
Our client is looking for a Project Certification Coordinator with an engineering background to join their growing team in Taipei. We seek a highly-motivated candidate with the ambition and capability to contribute and support the execution of the project certification with the selected CVA (Certified Verification Agency) contract.
Specific Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Overall responsibility of the position includes coordination of all certification activities from the project perspective.
- Act as project coordinator supported by design review leads/managers in the project for the different areas that need to be certified
- Provide coordination of work tasks and deliveries from relevant involved parties such as government agencies and third-party groups
- Delivering technical review in one or more of the CVA work tasks related to the certification of Wind Turbine Generator (WTG) & Support Structure, Electrical Service Platform (ESP) and/or offshore power cables
Preferred skills and Technical Requirements
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical) or similar
- 5+ years of engineering and PM experience with preference towards wind energy, offshore engineering, or similar in Taiwan
- Understanding of Certification and CVA services and processes preferred
- Excellent networking skills. Ability to build and maintain good relationships with colleagues and external.
- Well organized & proactive, able to successfully work in a fast paced and competitive environment with diverse people.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills in order to communicate with multinational teammates and managers
- Mandarin written and verbal ability with business proficiency in order to liaise with Taiwanese government agencies, subcontractors, and vendors.
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV to Amy Marietta EA 18S9493 | R1878463 at Amy.Marietta@AurexGroup.com
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa